Creative Multimedia and Video Production Designer
Multimedia Designer and Video Production Designer
Spivo Inc. is looking for a young motivated individual who wants to work in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate would be team minded, energetic, and have a positive can-do attitude. Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work efficiently, be resourceful under pressure, and have a high attention to detail. Candidate must be highly proficient with the entire Adobe Suite (Ai, Ps, Lr, Pr, Ae) - Let's see that portfolio!
- Create and edit high quality pictures and video that support the company's brand while following company file sharing and archiving processes
- Generate gorgeous design concepts, themes, ad creatives and wireframes
- Create marketing graphics, web pages, emails and occasional print material
- Develop, edit and optimize pictures for web and key social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Watch, organize and sort through company and customer footage to create videos to be shared across social platforms
- Use industry knowledge and follow online trends to develop innovative multimedia which supports the adventurous brand image
About Spivo Inc.:
Spivo Inc. designs, manufactures and sells unique camera accessories that capture memories like never before. Our flagship product, the Spivo Stick, is a patent pending rotating camera mount that allows the user to switch the view of their camera, ensuring they'll never miss another once in a lifetime moment. Videos created using the Spivo Stick are fun, creative and feature built in scene transitions which create incredible, engaging footage.
We have established ourselves as a powerful e-tailer whose products have sold in over 50 countries. Creative multimedia marketing and engaging social media efforts have allowed us to grow at a steady rate. Spivo's team boast a strong background in engineering and aims to continue bringing new and innovative products to action sports enthusiast and travellers.
How to apply:
Please email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com.