Spivo In The Press
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
In The Press
- Dragon's Den - November 23rd 2017 - Coming Soon! Watch us pitch to the investors in the canadian version of Shark tank!
- MSN Insider - Jan 2017 "The Spivo Stick is a rotating selfie stick for sports cameras"
- Ottawa Business Journal - Nov 2016 "Their firm, which was one of the #NextBigThingOTT recipients, sells a rotating camera mount that enables users to capture multiple perspectives.
- uOttawa Tabaret - 2016 "News of Spivo’s success is sure to stoke aspiring engineering-entrepreneurs"
- TFO - 2016 "André Bellerive, founder of Spivo, and David Ker, founder of ZINation, are gearing up to introduce their projects to friends, colleagues and investors"
- The Fulcrum - Sept 2015 "The Spivo Stick offers a simple solution to skiers and other athletes who want to capture a 360-degree view without affecting their performance"
- Ottawa Business Journal, page 5 - July 2015 "A group of young Ottawa entrepreneurs are looking to capitalize on the popularity of the selfie stick and GoPro cameras."
- Startup Ottawa - June 26 "I think as an entrepreneur, those traits are not only useful, they are a necessary part of building a successful start up."
- MSN Tech and Science - June 30 "... it lets you flip your action camera 180 degrees to capture selfies or whatever's in front of you"
- MR-FLIP - November 2017 - Spivo 360 Review - "Spivo did such a phenomenal job with the new product"
- Mic Bergsma - August 2017 "Now I don't have to unscrew and turn the camera around"
- VidProMom - Sept 2016 "It's tough and durable, lightweight and waterproof"
- Casey Neistat (shout out) - Sept 2016 "It's filming me, over there, me, over there, me,..."
- Ryan Greenspan - August 2016 "This is incredibly useful if you have ever found yourself talking into your camera, describing what you're looking at, then having to turn the camera off and remount it to show the viewers what you were talking about"
Blogs About Us
- What The Girls Say - April 2017 "We love our GoPro and capturing all of our adventures, where we are, and what we are doing, and love looking back over those clips over and over revisiting our amazing memories"
- Hiconsumption - August 2016 "Say what you will about ‘selfie sticks,’ the Spivo takes POV action footage to the next level"
- CoolThings - August 2016 "No need to take the camera off the stick when you want to film anything other than yourself, making for a much more versatile tool."
- Yanko Designs - June 2016 "The transition between both is also achieved beautifully by rapidly rotating the camera, creating something known as a “whip pan”, which is achieved here naturally, as opposed to having to use post-production software to get that effect."
- Freeskier - July 2015 "you’ll spend less time moving mounts around and more time getting the perfect shot"